Saturday, September 1, 2012

Article in Rice's Daily Magazine

Hey everyone,

I will be writing for the Rice Standard, which is Rice's daily online magazine for students, this semester. Here is the first article, reflecting on my experience in Morocco:

http://www.ricestandard.org/more-than-just-arabic/

Unfortunately, I can't access the website here in Jordan, for some unidentified reason (at least to a non-computer/internet savvy person), but hopefully it turned out okay!

With my host mom and little sister, Nanees - quite grown up at the age of 6!
Also, just for fun, here are a couple pictures from the wedding I went to with my Egyptian host family during my short, four-day visit with them. (I borrowed the dress from my host sister.)

The bride and groom! The wedding was at a wedding hall in Nasr City, Cairo

My home for the next four months - the view from the Citadel in Amman.

No comments:

Post a Comment